Parenting YOUR Way
(No-Fluff. no one-size-fits-all. no making things worse!)
Your child is unique. You’re unique. Which makes your family unique!
That’s why I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. My workshops, courses and group program were all designed with your family in mind. They’re focused on a specific issue or parenting goal, and they all contain:
- A mix of theory (but only what you actually need) so you can understand your child and their difficulties
- Positive strategies that are easy to use and can be tweaked to fit your child, you and your family
- Simple frameworks that guide you from step-to-step so you can feel confident using your new parenting tools and understanding (but lets you move at the pace your child needs)
Coping With Changes
Worries and fears stopping your child from living their best life?
Life can feel scary when you struggle with changes, transitions and new situations. But missing out on things doesn’t have to be your child’s (and family’s) life. This workshops teaches you how to support your child in becoming less anxious and more confident!
- Understand why changes, transitions, and new situations are stressful
- Learn how to help your child manage anxiety better
- Discover how to prepare your child for changes, transitions and new situations
- Learn my simple framework to create a plan that supports your child
Coping With Sensory Difficulties
could it be sensory and not just "bad" behaviour?
Life is full of sights, sounds, smells and bodily experience you’re not even aware of. What if your body finds it difficult to take it in? You’re stressed and it’s hard to behave “well!” This workshop teaches you how the senses affect behaviour and what to do about it!
- The truth about meltdowns
- How to uncover which of your child’s senses might be causing difficulties
- The sneaky trick to reduce meltdowns (and it doesn’t take up much time or effort)
- Simple changes you can make to help your child cope with their difficulties
- The secret to having a happier and calmer family life
Managing Big Feelings
Does family life feel like you're walking on eggshells?
Happy, calm and resilient children become happy, calm and resilient adults. The secret to this is understanding emotions and knowing how to control them! This workshop does just this!
- Understand why an upset child can’t “behave”
- Learn how teach your child about emotions
- Discover a step-by-step framework to teach your child how to control their emotions
- Learn different exercises and games to support each step of the framework
Calm & Confident Parenting Bootcamp
is family life more battle-fueled than happy, calm and fun?
Raising little humans is H.A.R.D. They each have their own personalities, likes, dislikes, strengths and difficulties. And so do you! It’s no wonder life can get messy and stressful.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. When you can understand your child’s behaviour for what it REALLY means, parenting becomes easier. You become calmer and confident, which results in happier, calmer and confident children!
A 12-week online group program to help you ditch the chaos and stress so you can create a happier, calmer family life that’s fun – without the stress, frustration and overwhelm!
The new intake starts September 2021